A Closer look at your PacMule Belt
Putting on your PacMule Belt
PacMule Belt Overview
Unboxing your PacMule Belt
WHY PACMULE BELTS?
Created by firefighters PacMule Belts was innovated from a need to be better and more efficient. Jeff and Tim two retired firemen make the best safety belts in the industry that they used while on the job themselves. View the interview here.
Plus Lifesaving Visibility
- Extremely light weight
- Highly visible
- 1-1/2” Belt webbing rated at 6,000 lbs
- 3M Scotch reflective material on front of padding provides high visibility in any light
- Allows for hands-on ladder climbing with tools secured
- Provides 4” of wrap-around comfort
- Equally distributes weight of equipment
- 3” wide D-rings snap out of the way when not in use
- PacMule escape and ladder Belts are constructed to meet or exceed NFPA specifications
- 5 sizes available small, medium, large, x-large, and xx-large.
More Safety Options
- Not all Safety Certifications are Equal. PacMule Belts Exceed NFPA requirements for strength and that’s where it counts.
- PacMule Belts is manufactured by an ANSI compliant agent